The EPIC Toledo Emerging Leader Program, powered by Vistage, prepares your rising stars to become your next generation of senior leadership. Under the guidance of a Vistage Chair, an accomplished business leader and master facilitator, participants develop core leadership competencies and confidence, empowering them to deliver on company goals.
Unlike other leadership programs that squeeze material into a few back-to-back days and leave implementation at risk, Vistage emerging leaders focus on one topic at a time, every other month, to encourage mastery. Participants will be challenged to advance their careers within your company, rather than seek outside opportunities. Develop a proven team of senior leaders equipped to take your company to the next level.
The Vistage Peer Group Experience:
- Facilitated by a Vistage Chair, group meetings are held every other month, with each meeting focusing on a single leadership competency to encourage mastery.
- Top-performing managers and individual contributors collaborate with peers from inside and outside their companies toward the common goal of preparing for greater leadership roles.
- Expert Vistage speakers lead interactive workshops on the 12 core leadership competencies.
Accountability Through Mentorship:
- The Vistage Mentorship Framework empowers in-house senior managers to guide participants in on-the-job application of leadership competencies.
- Participant’s Vistage Chair and peers serve as a sounding board for new work challenges and opportunities.
Core Leadership Competencies:
- Through their work with Vistage and applying new skills on-the job, participants become well-rounded business leaders equipped to execute on high-level initiatives and lead teams effectively.